FMUSER 80W FM transmitter with 1/2 wave dipole antenna and 30 meters cable kit set
FMUSER 80W FM transmitter with 1/2 wave dipole antenna and 30meters cable kit set
– Standard 19 inches, 2U whole aluminum case.
– Exquisite craftsmanship.
– Particular materials, such as whole aluminum adjusting knob, Teflon audio line.
– Wiredrawing and oxidation makes surface bright, clean and elegant.
– Professional radio power tube MRF173.
– LCD displays working frequency, volume, FETMOS temperature, forward power, reflected power and SWR.
– Provided with the series of protection function, own active protection and raise alarm prompts once meet any trouble while working.
– Accurate operating index and perfect protection measures make you are more aware of the operating status of your machine.
– Easily installation and simply operations.
– High quality and excellent technical performances.
– Each machine has been examined strictly by a series of quality inspection and function test to guarantee best operating function.
– RF Output Power: 0 to 80 Watt, 100mW/Step
– Frequency range: 87-108 Mhz, 100Khz/Step
– AC power source: AC100V-120V or AC220V-240V ±10% ,50-60Hz, single phase
– Frequency Stability: better than ±100Hz
– S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
– Distortion: less than 0.1%
– Modulation: FM,±75KHz peak deviation
– Transmission Signal: FM Stereo or Mono
– Tuning Design: Stable PLL Technology
– Harmonic suppression: < -65dBC
– Stereo Separation: More than 40db
– RF Output Connector: N Type (L16) -female
– RF Output Impedance: 50 ohm
– Audio channel Frequency Response: 50 – 15000Hz ±0.15dB
– Audio Input Level: -15db, Max -30db
– Audio Input Connector: RCA type
– AUX Input Connector: BNC type -female
– Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 ℃
– Size of Transmitter Unit: 483mm * 400mm * 89mm (19″ Standard 2U case)
– Shipping Weight: 8.5Kg
A dipole antenna is a radio antenna that can be made of aluminum, copper, and bronze tube with a center-fed driven element. It consists of two metal conductors of rod, oriented parallel and collinear with each other (in line with each other), with a small space between them.
The dipole antenna is a particularly important form of RF antenna which is very widely used for radio transmitting and receiving applications. The dipole is often used on its own as an RF antenna, but it also forms the essential element in many other types of RF antenna. As such it is the possibly the most important form of RF antenna.
A half-wave dipole antenna means the length of this dipole antenna is equal to a half-wavelength at the frequency of operation.
Why do we recommend this dipole antenna?
1).The half-wave dipole is very clear and easy for frequency adjustation, there are scales on the side bar of the antenna from which you can adjust the frequency from 88~108 by 1 MHz stepping. 2).The dipole is a simple antenna to construct and use, and many of the calculations are quite straightforward.
3.) The radiation pattern and high gain of dipole:
Radiation pattern of a half-wave dipole antenna, scale is linear.
The Gain of a half-wave dipole (same as above). The scale is in dBi (decibels over isotropic).
SWR diagram of the half wave dipole at 88 MHz
Attention: When setting the antenna, the “Anode” end should be face up, “negative electrode” should be face down
Frequency range: 88~108 MHz (1MHz stepping)
Input Impedance Impedance: 50 ohm
Gain: 3.5 dBi
Maximum Power Input: 150W
Horizontal 3dB Beam Width: 360 °
Vertical 3dB Beam Width: 73 °
Radiating Element Material: Aluminum Alloy
Holding Rod Diameter: Φ30~Φ40 mm
Now widely used in: 2G/3G cell phone coverage hotels, schools, hotels, railway stations, docks, office buildings, factories, residential quarters and other areas with wlan / wifi signal coverage, various wireless intercom system, short wavelength radio waves various ham frequencies are supported!
The cable supports:
The frequency 0-12G
Note: 1/2 what does it mean?
Is the outer diameter of the metallic shield of the feeder units of inches, regardless of the inner core and coaxial .1 / 2 refers to the outer diameter of the metal shield is 1.27 cm feeder 7/8 refers to the feeder outer diameter of the metallic shield is 2.22 cm, the outer insulation is not including.
Depending on the wireless transmission of electromagnetic waves in the frequency in the feeder, the attenuation of the signal intensity is different. For example: the electromagnetic frequency: 890 — 920M, attenuation at 1/2 feeder is: 7.5 – 7 .7dB/100 meters. 7/8 feeder attenuation of approximately: 4.2 – 4 .5/100 meters.
If you need longer cable, please let me know.
1*80W fm transmitter
1*DP-100 dipole antenna
1*30meters cable with connector