50W PLL FM Radio Stereo Broadcast Transmitter with LCD (New)
This is a very professional FM transmitter.
1, uses:This product is on campus FM radio, rural radio, car FM radio, the ideal district FM radio FM broadcasting equipment.
2, performance characteristics:
- The red double-sided high-frequency epoxy PCB. The most advanced computer motherboard design approach. K8-level radiators, Circuit refined.
- Japan ROHM motherboard for the next-generation integrated NC FM stereo radio chip PLL BH1415F, built-in PLL frequency PLL, audio pre-emphasis, limiter and low pass filter circuit. Make sound more sweet.
- Motherboard internal display with a microcomputer frequency control IC, LCD display frequency, blue screen backlight. Electronic switch control switch machine, a power Lightning Protection, Power Amplifier with overheating and VSWR protection.
- Low Noise Amplifier 2 SC1971 pushed MRF247 total of four power amplifier output filtering after 50 ~ 60 W. Transistors under pressure with precise temperature measurement circuits, transistors when the temperature is higher than 80 degrees will be automatically whistle alarm and shutdown power to protect. RF Output has VSWR protection circuit, no antennas or antenna serious mismatch, the board will immediately shutdown protection.
3, main technical parameters:
- Power supply voltage: DC12-14V (13.5V recommended)
- Electric current : <10A
- Frequency range: 87 ~ 97Mhz
- Frequency Step value: 100kHz
- Frequency stabilization way: PLL
- Frequency stability: ± 10 ppm (-10 ° C +80 ° C )
- Frequency Modulation: ? ± 75kHz (100%)
- Work methods: continuous work
- Clutter and Harmonic: -65dB
- SNR: ? 60dB
- Stereo separation:-50dB
- Audio frequency response: 20 to 15000Hz
- Audio distortion: <2%
- Modulation: 100%
- Input Level:-15dBV
- RF output impedance: 50 Ohm
- RF output power: 50~60 W (88-97MHZ), 30-40(97-108MHZ)
- Reference range: 35 Km – 50Km (A barrier-free environment )
- Unit dimensions: long 20 CM ?wide 17 CM ?Thick 9 CM?
If you can match a good antenna to the FM transmitter, the effect will be better.The transmission range depends on many factors. The true distance is based on the sensitivity of the receiver, antenna of the receiver, and the building and other obstructions, which are between the transmitter and receiver. And the distance will much more in countryside.
ATTENTION: Never power on the transmitter when an antenna is not connected!!!
50W FM Transmitter