Buy it Now
1 pcs sample
FMUSER FMT5.0-150H 100W 150W FM Transmitter Kit FM Broadcast Transmitter+
DP100 FM Dipole Antenna Kit For FM Radio Station
FMT5.0-150H FM radio transmitter is highly reliable, lighter in weight and easier to operate than previous version of transmitter. This transmitter adopts a simple-style design concept. It integrates the 150W FM stereo transmitter exciter, power amplifier, output filter and switching power supply in a 1U high 19-inch standard case, reducing the connecting cables between the components.
• User-friendly digital LCD panel, using one rotary knob to control.
• The integrated LCD screen displays all the parametric including: transmitter frequency, stereo and mono, volume, amplifier tube temperature, audio signal UV meter, forward power, reflected power, modulation mode, pre-emphasis etc,.
• 1U 19-inch thickened all-aluminium case, strong and excellent heat dissipation.
• Precise PLL frequency generation system, to ensure that the frequency not drift away for more than10 years, with built-in high-quality stereo encoder.
• Outstanding power AGC balance control system, adjustable power output from 0 to 150watts, and automatic gain power control to maintain output power within set range without drifting.
• Signal input supports XLR and RCA audio inputs, and also SCA and RDS signals using the BNC connector AUX.
• The RF amplifier uses LDMOS transistors to withstand even severe load mismatch exceeding the 65 : 1 VSWR at a 5dB compression point.
Frequency step value: 10KHz
Modulation method: FM, peak deviation ± 75KHz
Frequency stability: <± 100Hz
Frequency stabilization method: PLL frequency synthesizer
RF output power: 0 ~ 150W, step 0.1W, error ± 0.5dB
Harmonic suppression: ≤-72dB
Inband residual wave: ≤-72dB
Asynchronous AM SNR: ≥-80dB (no modulation) ≥-65dB (400Hz, 100% modulation)
Synchronous AM SNR: ≥-70dB (no modulation) ≥-60dB (400Hz, 100% modulation)
RF output impedance: 50Ω
RF Output Connector: N Female (L16)
Audio Input Connectors: XLR Female and RCA Female
AUX input connector: BNC female
Pre-emphasis: 0us, 50us, 75us (user setting)
Mono signal to noise ratio: ≥ 80 dB (20 to 20KHz)
Stereo signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 80 dB (30 to 15KHz)
Stereo resolution: ≥ -55dB
Audio frequency response: 30 ~ 15000Hz ± 0.4dB
Audio distortion: <0.1%
Audio level gain: -15dB ~ 15dB step 0.5dB
Audio input: -15dB ~ 0dB
Power supply voltage range: 110V ~ 260V (global voltage)
Power consumption: <320VA
Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 ℃
Working mode: continuous work
Cooling method: forced air cooling
Cooling method: <95%
Dimensions: 484 x 260 x 44 mm without handles and protrusions, 19 “1U standard rack.
RDS Traffic Announcement (TA) :
The severing of the increased busy traffic, it is now interested in various countries in Africa to insert RDS signals when constructing a transmitting station, so as to realize the most economical broadcast of some traffic information by means of coverage of FM signals.
b) Traffic Program (TP):
With the TA and TP functions of RDS, RDS helps radio in-vehicle users to obtain traffic information faster, reduce congestion in the city, and increase the listening rate of the radio station.
c) Alternative Frequency(AF):
RDS AF help drivers automatic frequency switching between the Relay stations.
Inserting the RDS signal in the transmitter can also automatically switch between multiple different frequency broadcasts in the same program. The receiver automatically switches the substitute frequency AF by detecting the PI code in the RDS signal to ensure that multiple relay stations are passed. Broadcast stations that achieve nationwide coverage achieve seamless coverage and seamless listening. When the car passes the signal superposition zone between the two frequencies, the AF function of the RDS will automatically switch to the same program at different frequencies.
- 3. How is the RDS Alternative Frequency (AF) work?
Here is a video about ow the RDS AF replacement frequency works on youtube.
- 4. What is needed to build an RDS broadcast?
A: A RDS Fm radio transmitter equipment kit list:
1) FMUSER RDS-A encoder
2) FMUSER FSN-1000W Fm transmitter with 57khz
3) RDS encoding software
4) Cable and antenna
- 5. How can I build my rds channel on my Existing transmitter system?
1) Confirm whether the current transmitter already has a 57khz input interface.
2) Purchase FMUSER’s RDS-A encoder to insert your digital signal into your radio broadcast.
3) Run the Rds software on your computer and insert your radio station logo, traffic information…
4) Use a RDS radio to check the digital information you provide.
- 6. Do I need to pay for your RDS software at an additional cost?
No, You just need to purchase FMUSER RDS-A encoder and FSN series transmitter, we provide RDS software for free.
- 7. What is the different between RDS fm radio station and general radio on the radio?
The following three images illustrate how RDS can be used on an FM radio station; the latter two were taken when the radio was tuned to Nottingham radio station Trent FM. All the images are of the display on the SonyXDR-S1 DAB/FM/MW/LW portable radio.
- 8. What are the characteristics of the FMUSER RDS-A encoder, and what is the difference compared to innovonics RDS encoder?
Innovonics RDS encoder is a good products , The biggest difference should be the same function, and we offer more economical encoders.
Let’s look the the characteristics:
|Supply voltage||12 V DC stabilized|
|Supply current||280 mA|
|Signal connectors||unbalanced BNC|
|Data connectors||1x USB (port 1), 1x Ethernet (port 2, 3, 4)|
|Network protocols supported||HTTP, SNTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP|
|USB speed||software switchable 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200 bps|
|USB Mode||1 stop bit, 8 data bits, no parity, (no flow control),|
ASCII or UECP (SPB 490)TA switching software or external switchTA/EON1TA input TTL with 10 kΩ pull-up, level or falling edge activatedProgram sets 2Program set switching ASCII command, UECP command or external switchProgram switch input TTL with 10 kΩ pull-up, level controlledRDS Services supported
PI, PS, PTY, TP, AF, TA, DI, M/S, PIN, RT, RT+
TMC, EON, PTYN, ECC, LIC, TDC, IH, CT, ODA
RDS signalSubcarrier frequency 57 kHzBandwidth ± 2.4 kHz (50 dBc)Output level adjust 0.0 to 4.0 V p-p in 256 stepsPhase shift adjuststereo transmissionFull range, in 9.5 deg. steps
Audio/MPX/Pilot inputRecommended load impedancemono< 10 kΩstereo MPX< 2 kΩRecommended MPX voltage 1.3 – 8.0 V p-pPassthrough voltage gain2 Hz – 100 kHz1 (0 dB)Pilot tone level min. 120 mV p-p
– recommended FM deviation
6.8 kHzPilot PLL capture range 8 HzStereo encoder pilot frequency requiredstereo transmission19000 Hz ± 2 Hz
OutputOutput impedance 100 ΩRecommended load impedance > 70 Ω, < 1 nF, no DC offsetMax. output voltage (RDS + MPX) 9.0 V p-pRecommended RDS level 3 – 11 % of MPX
Appearance and Illustration
|Power supply connector. See section 3.3 for details.|
|Ethernet RJ-45 connector.|
Use a standard (direct) cat 5 Ethernet cable for connection to the Ethernet switch, router or wall-socket.
The Ethernet control includes internal website (referenced as “Port 2”) and two independent user configurable general purpose ports (referenced as “Port 3” and “Port 4”) designated for remote control via TCP or UDP protocol.
The encoder operates also with no cable connected.
USB standard B type connector. This port is referenced as “Port 1”.
Use the USB for initial setup of the encoder or for its local control.
The encoder operates also with no cable connected.
4 Output BNC
RDS signal output to transmitter, modulated at 57 kHz subcarrier.
If the Loop/Side switch is set to the LOOP position, the Output is a sum of the RDS signal and the signal fed to the Input BNC connector.
5 Input BNC
Optional input for synchronization to the pilot tone or for mixing the RDS signal with existing modulation signal.
Allows the input signal to be added to the output signal.
Optional logical inputs for direct control of some RDS services (TA, PROGRAM).
The connector is a standard 6-pin PS/2 type.
1x RDS-A Encoder
1 x 150w FM Transmitter
1 x DP100 antenna
1 x 30m 1/2″ cable