Buy it Now
1 pcs sample
FMUSER 50w FM transmitter Radio Broadcast FM Radio Station Cover Far With CP100
Circularly polarized FM antenna 15m cable kit
FMUSER FMT5.0-150H 100W0- 150W FM Broadcast Transmitter+DP100 FM Dipole Antenna with 20m SYV-50-7 Cable For FM Radio Station KIT
FMT5.0-50H FM radio transmitter is highly reliable, lighter in weight and easier to operate than previous version of transmitter. This transmitter adopts a simple-style design concept. It integrates the 50W FM stereo transmitter exciter, power amplifier, output filter and switching power supply in a 1U high 19-inch standard case, reducing the connecting cables between the components.
• User-friendly digital LCD panel, using one rotary knob to control.
• The integrated LCD screen displays all the parametric including: transmitter frequency, stereo and mono, volume, amplifier tube temperature, audio signal UV meter, forward power, reflected power, modulation mode, pre-emphasis etc,.
• 1U 19-inch thickened all-aluminium case, strong and excellent heat dissipation.
• Precise PLL frequency generation system, to ensure that the frequency not drift away for more than10 years, with built-in high-quality stereo encoder.
• Outstanding power AGC balance control system, adjustable power output from 0 to 150 watts, and automatic gain power control to maintain output power within set range without drifting.
• Signal input supports XLR and RCA audio inputs, and also SCA and RDS signals using the BNC connector AUX.
• The RF amplifier uses LDMOS transistors to withstand even severe load mismatch exceeding the 65: 1 VSWR at a 5dB compression point.
Frequency step value: 10KHz
Modulation method: FM, peak deviation ± 75KHz
Frequency stability: <± 100Hz
Frequency stabilization method: PLL frequency synthesizer
RF output power: 0 ~ 50 W, step 0.1W, error ± 0.5dB
Harmonic suppression: ≤-72dB
Inband residual wave: ≤-72dB
Asynchronous AM SNR: ≥-80dB (no modulation) ≥-65dB (400Hz, 100% modulation)
Synchronous AM SNR: ≥-70dB (no modulation) ≥-60dB (400Hz, 100% modulation)
RF output impedance: 50Ω
RF Output Connector: N Female (L16)
Audio Input Connectors: XLR Female and RCA Female
AUX input connector: BNC female
Pre-emphasis: 0us, 50us, 75us (user setting)
Mono signal to noise ratio: ≥ 80 dB (20 to 20KHz)
Stereo signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 80 dB (30 to 15KHz)
Stereo resolution: ≥ -55dB
Audio frequency response: 30 ~ 15000Hz ± 0.4dB
Audio distortion: <0.1%
Audio level gain: -15dB ~ 15dB step 0.5dB
Audio input: -15dB ~ 0dB
Power supply voltage range: 110V ~ 260V (global voltage)
Power consumption: <320VA
Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 ℃
Way of working: continuous work
Cooling method: forced air cooling
Cooling method: <95%
Dimensions: 484 x 260 x 44 mm without handles and protrusions, 19 “1U standard rack.
Circularly polarized antenna :
The ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Frequency Range: 88~108 MHz (According to the scale adjustment)
Gain: Single Bay -3dBd
Lighting Protection: Direct Ground
Maximum Power Input-watts : 300 W（Max 500W）MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Length: 950 mm
Coaxial Cable: SYV-50-7
If you need longer cable, please let me know.
1*50W fm transmitter
1*Circularly polarized antenna
1*15meters -5cable with connector